Monterey Peninsula College
Adjunct Pool - Coach (Athletics)
Salary: $57.73 - $72.25 Hourly
Job Type: Part Time
Job Number: 2023-00001
Location: Monterey, CA
Monterey Peninsula College is currently accepting applications to establish a pool for future part-time Coaches in Athletics.
Proof of Vaccination
New employees may begin serving in their assignments only after they are in compliance with current health or vaccination requirements.
Example of Duties
Under the supervision of the area Dean and the guidance of the Athletics Department, the adjunct instructor will provide instruction in accordance with course descriptions, outlines, class schedules, and Governing Board policy; evaluate progress of students concerning educational matters, and perform other instructional related duties as assigned. Instructor may be assigned to the Monterey campus and/or Marina Education Center.
- Meet each scheduled class and teach or conduct learning exercises for the entire period.
- Contact the appropriate division chair or administrator in advance to make arrangements for unavoidable absences.
- Provide each student at the beginning of the course with written information about the course, to include a full description of the grading system and how the student will be evaluated.
- Accurately keep required class records on attendance, withdrawal and grading.
- Submit when due, all necessary reports such as attendance and grade reports, roll books, and class information sheets, and certify as to their accuracy.
- Comply with all institutional policies and procedures.
- Give careful attention to all bulletins, memorandums and emails from administrative offices.
- Check faculty mailbox and MPC email frequently.
- Any bachelor's degree and two years of professional experience OR
- Any associate degree and six years of professional experience OR
- The equivalent. (Equivalency Forms must be submitted for consideration)
Work Schedule / Supplemental Information
During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following items:
*Please do not upload any items not listed above (such as letters of recommendation), as they will not be forwarded to the hiring committee.
Monterey Peninsula College actively seeks a diverse pool of applicants interested in working in an environment which values flexibility, openness to change, collaboration, respect for others and their points of view, and involvement in College activities, all with the goal of meeting the needs of our diverse student population. The District does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, sex, religion, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation in any of its policies, practices, or procedures.
The District is an equal opportunity employer. The policy of the District is to encourage applications from all persons. No person shall be denied employment because of ethnicity or race, color, sex or gender, gender identity, age, religion, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, medical conditions, status as a Vietnam-era veteran, ancestry, or political or organizational affiliation.
To apply, visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/mpc/jobs/4108434/adjunct-pool-coach-athletics
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency