Jobs for Women in Sports. Title IX states: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. Since 1972, Title IX has empowered women in intercollegiate athletics. TitleIXjobs.com is for athletics administrators, conference commissioners, professional staff, coaches and student-athletes seeking to grow, lead and succeed. A proud part of the DiversityinAthletics.com network.
- Specialization in internet recruitment advertising
- Assurance of receiving the lowest available rates from the publishers
- Campaign planning
- Tearsheets (proofs) and itemized billing from one vendor
- Track every ad with our proprietary Apptrkr.com technology
- Unbiased suggestions to help maximize your advertising dollar
- All additional services are free of extra service charges.