Visitors to the Title IX Jobs Network include active job seekers who are interested in staff, faculty, and administrative positions in the nations community colleges. By marketing with use, you will improve your marketability and service potential. The Title IX Jobs Network provides advertisers with an unmatched ability to target the delivery of messages to a highly specific audience, people interested in education, services, technology, and employment.
- 250×250. GIF, JPEG, or PNG. 40k (maximum) file size
- Displayed throughout the the site on the right side: USD $1000/month or $7500/year
- No expanding, floating, pop-up, or in-stream ads.
- Ad with white background must have a 1-pixel border (minimum).
- ALT tags may contain up to 50 characters (including spaces).
- Sound must be user-initiated (on-click) with clearly identified play and stop controls.
- All public policy, advocacy, political or candidate advertising must be clearly identified.
- Custom arrangements may be available upon request, and are subject to a premium. All ad space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Content of Advertisements
Advertising should not contain material that the Title IX Jobs Network considers to constitute or promote discrimination. No adult material, gambling or tobacco advertising will be accepted. The Title IX Jobs Network reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any time. Payment for all insertions must be made in advance.
To inquire about advertising on the Title IX Jobs Network, contact us at:Title IX Jobs Network
5443 Fremontia Lane
San Diego, CA 92115 Phone: (800) 311 0563